I kinda can’t believe I’m posting this, but yes, this was our dinner last night….
Hot Dog Crescents
- 1 can reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 4 bun-size beef hot dogs, halved
- 4 slices American cheese, halved (optional) I actually liked them better without cheese.
- Open the crescent rolls and lay flat. Place cheese slice and hot dog on top and roll up from large end to small.
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet that’s been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for a few minutes until crescents are golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard.