Happy Monday, ladies and gents. I just have a couple things to share… mostly made from Trader Joe’s products, mmm mmm!
- 1 pound whole wheat pizza dough from Trader Joe’s
- TJ’s spicy hummus – enough to spread over crust
- TJ’s kalamata olives, chopped
- TJ’s chile feta cheese
- Banana peppers
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced
- Red onion, sliced
- 1 chicken breast, chopped small
- Italian dressing
- Olive oil
- Marinate chopped chicken in Italian dressing for a couple hours. Saute in a small skillet until cooked.
- Roll out crust and place onto pizza pan according to package directions.
- Spread crust with hummus and top evenly with the rest of the ingredients. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake pizza according to directions on pizza crust.
**This was SOOOOO good!
This meal literally took about 10 minutes to make. These are TJ’s mini Chicken and Cilantro Wontons. I served them with steamed “Asian Medley” veggies, and I followed the dipping sauce recipe that was on the back of the wonton package. It contained soy sauce, vinegar, water, brown sugar, hot sauce, and sesame oil. MMMMMMMMMM.
Last, but certainly not least, we have an amazing smoothie. Wayne is out of town again, so this was my dinner last night.
Chocolate-Covered Cherry Smoothie
- Frozen, dark sweet cherries – about a cup
- 1 container vanilla Chobani greek yogurt
- splash vanilla extract
- Skim milk – maybe 1/2 cup
- Chocolate syrup – a couple tablespoons
- Blend until smooth and ENJOY! I’ve also made this with frozen strawberries, and it’s equally as delicious.