Want a super easy, super quick dinner? How about quesadillas? These are just a little twist on the standard cheese or chicken version.
Turkey and Balsamic Onion Quesadillas
I used this recipe as inspiration
- Whole wheat tortillas
- Deli turkey slices, I used smoked turkey
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- approx. half of a medium red onion
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Slice onions and saute in a drizzle of olive oil until softened. Add a good splash of balsamic vinegar and let cook for another minute or so.
- Build your quesadilla by layering the turkey, cheese and onions. Cook until browned on both sides. Cut into wedges. Serve with salsa if desired.