Today is your lucky day. I’m going to show you three new recipes! I bet you’re excited :-p
I used less chicken (just one large chicken breast), added some leftover, cooked white rice, and omitted the bread crumbs on top. Also, I put the broccoli in the microwave with a little bit of water for 2 minutes instead of dirtying a pan to blanch it. I also used less swiss and more parmesan, too.
Recipe modified from my Martha Stewart cookbook
- 8 slices turkey bacon, chopped
- approx 3/4 pound spaghetti
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Saute the bacon in some olive oil until browned and crispy. Set aside.
- While bacon is cooking, cook the pasta according to package directions.
- In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, half and half, parm, salt and pepper (season liberally).
- Drain the pasta and return it to the pan. Pour the egg mixture into the pasta and stir to combine. Continue stirring, over the heat until everything thickens. Add more parmesan if desired, and stir in the bacon.
French Onion Chicken
This one couldn’t be easier – Thaw some chicken breasts and pat dry. Coat them in yellow mustard, then dredge in crushed French’s Fried Onions. Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.