Hahaha, of course my child isn’t a brat, but I couldn’t resist making that the title. So, I think I’m starting to get into the craving stage because somewhere throughout the day, I heard the words “BLT with avocado” and it was all I could think about. Off to the store I went, and a couple hours later, I had this magnificent work of art…
I think that this was probably the best thing I’ve eaten this entire pregnancy so far. It was just… heavenly. I have no other words.
For 3 sandwiches
- 9 slices turkey bacon, cooked in skillet
- 3 large tomato slices, thinly sliced
- 9 thin slices of avocado (about half an avocado worth)
- Romaine lettuce
- Miracle Whip Light
- 6 slices lightly-toasted, wheat bread
- To assemble 1 sandwich – spread mayo on both slices of bread. Top one half with lettuce then one tomato slice.
- Place 3 slices of avocado and 3 pieces of bacon on the other slice.
- Slap the 2 sides together and chow down!