Well, it’s been another pretty uneventful day here! A couple things…
- I’ve been working on some new tabs for the blog, so please pardon the slacker meals and posts lately!
- I just watched Behind the Music: Pink, and my love for her has officially been renewed. I’m listening to vintage Pink as I type this… “Most girls want a man with the mean green, don’t wanna dance if you can’t be everything that I dream of…”
- In less than 48 hours, Wayne will be back AAANNNDDD my mom and aunt will be here!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!! With the exception of driving to the airport twice in one day, it’s gonna be a greeeeaat day!
- Apparently you all liked my little fashion show yesterday. Thanks for all the nice comments! I don’t think I will be doing that very often, but it’s nice to know you all appreciated something different on the blog.
Ok, now let’s do a quick food viewing. I say that like it’s a funeral for a reason. My meals were absolutely boring and unattractive today. I apologize but feel as if I must post something food-related. In my defense, I’m trying to clean out the fridge to make room for all the yummies I’m going to purchase tomorrow for my visitors 🙂 So let’s make this quick and painless…
Breakfast: Sandwich thin with PB, banana and cinnamon. I proceeded to drop the whole bunch of ‘naners on the floor, therefore brusing them to death and giving me no choice but to slice and put them in the freezer for banana soft serve. Oh well, I could think of worse fates.
Lunch: Hooorrrrible, post-stirred picture of a junk salad containing romaine, pickles, cucumbers, snap peas, leftover turkey tenderloin, BBQ and light ranch.
Dinner: A lonely summer squash sauteed with salt, pepper and garlic powder alongside a Morningstar black bean burger w/ hummus and BBQ. Interesting fact: By weight, that is TWO Tbsp of hummus and ONE Tbsp of BBQ. Weighing my food has been very eye-opening slash annoying because it’s almost always less than you think or even measure otherwise.
Let’s try some more questions:
- Have you had a blast from the past lately with a certain artist or song?
- What do you do when you have visitors? Make lots of plans or wing it? Pack in the activities or just chill?