Wow, was this a big ole mess of a dinner…
On top of the bottom-of-the-canisters, mixed-variety, whole-wheat pasta:
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 bag frozen snap pea stir-fry mix (now I remember why it was in the freezer so long: stringy, eww.)
- 1 head of leftover, frozen roasted garlic from ages ago
- Leftover, frozen basil pesto from aaaaages ago
- Chopped, frozen jalapenos left from my grandpa’s garden (not hot at all, ha)
- About 1/4 of a jar of leftover marinara sauce
- Healthy dose of mild salsa
- Parmesan cheese
Yeeeah, sounds pretty random, ay? It was actually quite tasty. The frozen garlic bread I found in the freezer door, however, tasted faintly freezer-burned but still edible.
Woohooo. That’s all for now, friends. I’m doing some things around the house tonight since Wayne and I will be up in I-town tomorrow for our last “seeya later” party with my family. Maybe I’ll entertain you with some pictures… Toodles.